Monday, April 18, 2011

Little Miss Fix alot

That's me Miss Fix alot, i swear i am a jack of all trades. Or a "Jane" of all trades lol whatever. Normally it makes me happy but today is a GRRRR day!So today Jonah made a HUGE mistake and i spent all day fixing it. Jonah's mistake uncovered a rather large mistake made by my husband and i will be spending the next few days fixing it. Jonah is taking the heat and silently taking his punishment and not whining, Jacob on the other hand is passin the buck......is there something wrong with this picture? I believe my eight year old just displayed a higher level of maturity in this particular instance. Ugh i am raising a friggen 27 yr old. Wasn't he supposed to be all raised by the time i got him? I would like to talk to the people in charge of this matter. Don't i have a warranty? Can't someone fix this? LOL I don't want to give him back but i would like him fixed;) Ugh anyways everything is so much more complicated in Army life and let me tell you after today, i need a shot of HOOAH because mine has a leak somewhere and is dribbling out. And it's causing me to get cranky and annoyed with the Army. Even though they were all just doing their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment